Date of birth: December 15, 1972
Position: Belarusian State University (Minsk), Law Faculty, Department of Civil Law, Senior Lecturer
- Member of arbitration panel, International Arbitrage, Belarus Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 2000 – present.
- Co-arbitrator, International Court of Arbitration, International Chamber of Commerce, Paris, 2006.
- Participated as an expert in the process of unification of legislation between Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus in the sphere of privatization of enterprises, as well as in some projects of The World Bank.
- An expert in due diligence of different Belarusian and Russian enterprises.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Belarusian Public Association of Commercial Lawyers.
- Head of arbitration group & international projects, law firm Stepanovski, Papakul & partners.
- Recommended among the leading lawyers of the Republic of Belarus (Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, Who's Who Legal, IFLR).
1995 - graduated from the Law Faculty of the Belarusian State University with honors.
- International Disputes Resolution in WTO and International commercial Arbitration, Central European University, Constitutional and Legal Policy Institute, Budapest, 1999;
- Karl-Franzens University Graz, Austria, 1999 (Tempus-Tasis Program);
- Friedrich-Alexandre University, Germany, 2000-2001(Tempus-Tasis Program);
- Participant of Community Connections Business Program, administered by IREX under U.S. Department of State grant, 2004.
Civil law of the Republic of Belarus, Civil and Commercial Law of foreign countries.
- A new procedure for consideration of disputes between Belarusian entities of the International Arbitration Court at BCCI. Journal “Jurist”, N 5(10), May 2011.
- Risks of the lessor in international lease agreement. Риски лизингодателя в договоре международного финансового лизинга. Journal Trade and Industrial law, №10 (96), October 2010г.
- Contractual relations between tourist operators and tourist agents. Journal Trade and Industrial law, № 6 (92). June 2010.
- Civil Law: Textbook in 3 volumes. Volume II, Minsk: Amalfea, 2010 (co-authorship).