Born in 1979 in Belarus.
In 2001 graduated from the Law Faculty of the Belarusian State University with honours. Took a postgraduate course at the Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
In 2005 defended the thesis “Invention as an Object of the Industrial
Property” and was awarded PhD (Candidate of Sciences) in Law.
Since 2007 has been working as an associate professor at the Civil Law
Department of the Law Faculty of the Belarusian State University.
Scientific interests include civil law, intellectual property.
Authored and co-authored more than 50 scientific papers.
Civil Law (Part 2), Fundamentals of Intellectual Property Management
1. Fundamentals of Intellectual Property Management.
Answers to exam questions / J. Fiodorova, D. Ivanova. - Minsk: Grevtsov’s Publishing House, 2011. – 136 p.
2. Amendments in the legislation on the patenting of inventions, useful models and industrial designs. Minsk, 2011. – P. 21-27.
3. Fundamentals of intellectual property management. Handbook / D. Ivanova, J. Fiodorova. - Minsk: Grevtsov’s Publishing House, 2010. – 192 p.
4. Trends in the development of patent law of the Republic of Belarus / D. Ivanova, J. Fiodorova // Intellectual Property. - 2009. - № 11. - P. 48-54.
The most notable publications
1. The notion of “invention” as an industrial property object. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. 2004. – V.48. – № 2. – P.120-123.
2. International standards in the field of the industrial property objects defence and their implementation in the legislation of the Republic of Belarus. Science and Innovations. – 2007. - № 3.
3. Defence of industrial property rights. Pravo.by. –2008. - № 2. – P. 134-142.