PhD (Candidate of Sciences) in Law,
She graduated with honors from the Belarusian State University in 2001, took a post-graduate course in Law (2001 – 2005) at the Belarusian State University, the Civil Law Department. In 2008 she was awarded PhD (Candidate of Sciences) in Law for the thesis «Investment commitment at the purchase and sale of an enterprise, shares, belonging to the state, by the competition in the process of privatization». She began teaching at the Belarusian State University in 2009.
Courses taught: Civil Law (Part II), International Private Law, Housing Law.
Research interests include issues of Civil Law, International Private Law, Housing Law, Economic Law, Investment Law (problems of investment commitments and investment contracts in different spheres, basic categories of the Investment Law), alternative dispute resolution.
The most notable publications:
1. Basic tendentions of the investment law formation in the Republic of Belarus. – Moscow, 2016.
2. Investment Commitment at the Purchase and Sale of an Enterprise, Shares, Belonging to the State, by the Competition in the Process of Privatization. – Minsk, 2011.This book is devoted to developing the concept of investment com¬mit¬ment at the purchase and sale of an enterprise (shares), belonging to the state, by the competition in the process of privatization (accordingly). It aims to determine their legal nature, reveal, conduct legal analysis and find the ways of solving theoretical and practical problems in this field, develop proposals for improving the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
3. Investment Contract with the State (the Republic of Belarus or its Political Unit). – Minsk, 2006.
The paper deals with legal nature of investment contracts with the state. The author analyses the structure of the contract, elaborates on the possibility of concluding the contract not only with the Republic of Belarus (as originally provided in the Investment Code of the Republic of Belarus) but also its political units. The author makes suggestions on improving the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
4. In Reference to the Contents of the Notion of “Investment” in the Legislation of the Republic of Belarus. – Minsk, 2006.
The paper analyses the legal nature of investments, their main characteristics and the presence of the characteristics in the definition of investments fixed by law in the Investment Code of the Republic of Belarus. It also considers the issue of contractual form of conducting investment activities. The author provides suggestions on perfecting the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
5. Investment Contract: Concept and Criteria. – Minsk, 2006.
The paper deals with the subject of the legal nature of investment contract. The author defines its notion and characteristics.
1. «Investment conflict»: strategy and ways of the resolving of the psychological and social contradictions in the modern world. – Kiev, 2017.
2. In reference to the new approaches to understanding the category «investment»: human and cultural approach. – Stavropol, 2018.
3. In reference to the legal nature of the economic law. – Moscow, 2018.
4. Development of Investment Law Concepts as One of the Necessary Conditions for Har¬mo¬ni-zing the Legal Basis of Business (Enterprise) Activities. – Minsk, 2010.
5. Legal Regulation of Investment Contracts in the Republic of Belarus. – Minsk, 2010.
6. Investment Commitment as a Form of Investment Attraction. – Minsk, 2010.
7. Contents of Selected Categories of Investment Law: Comparative Description. – Minsk, 2009.