PhD in Law,
Associate Professor (Department of Financial Law and Legal Regulation of Economic Activity)
Date of birth: A. Kadurin was born in 1987 in Belarus.
Graduated with honours from the Law College at the BSU in 2007.
Graduated with honours from the Law Faculty of the BSU in 2010.
2010-2014he took a postgraduate course in law at the BSU and in 2017 he was awarded PhD in Law for the thesis «Abuse of civil rights».
2011 to present – advocate of Minsk Сity BarAssociation.
2011 to present A. Каdurin has been working at the BSU first as a junior lecturer, lecturer, then as an Associate Professor (of the Department of Financial Law and Legal Regulation of Economic Activity).
2014 to present – mediator.
Research interests:Civil Law, Family Law, Economic Law, Corporate Law, International Private Law, Customs Law, Mediation and other basic concepts of alternative dispute resolution.
Courses taught: Customs Law.
1. Alexey Kadurin. Abuse of rights: civil law aspect / A. Kadurin. – Minsk: Galiyafi, 2014. – 184 p.
This book is the detailed investigation of the abuse of civil rights. The study involved the definition of problems of abuse of civil rights in juridical system of the Republic of Belarus and recommendation for their elimination.
2. Alexey Kadurin. Comparative legal analysis of the misuse of the norms of civil rights in the post-Soviet countries / A. Kadurin // Reporter of High Economic Court of the Republic of Belarus. – 2012. – № 8. – P. 146–151.
This paper gives an evaluation to the standards of civil codes in the post-Soviet countries that have a ban on abuse of civil rights. Based on the analysis, the guidelines for the perfection of the legislation and the law enforcement practice of the Republic of Belarus are offered.
3. Alexey Kadurin. The peculiarities and problems of personal control when dealing with abuse of civil rights / A. Kadurin // Justice of Belarus: law journal. – 2014. – № 5. – P. 71–74.
The article analyzes the problems associated with what defies behavior when abusing rights, including individual’s input in such situations. This analysis offers directions of legislation improvements and illustrates how the principles preventing abuse of rights can be applied.
4. Alexey Kadurin. Abuse of civil right as civil offence / A. Kadurin // Law and order: law journal. – 2014. – № 3. – P. 58–62.
The article studies the problems associated with the definition of the place of abuse of rights among legal behavior and accepting this abuse as an illegal act. Article states that abuse of rights is a civil violation and possesses, as a rule, relative illegality.
5. Alexey Kadurin. The consequences of abuse of civil rights / A. Kadurin // Pravo.by. – 2014. – № 6. – P. 40–45.
This article offers answers to the controversial issues of the consequences of abuse of civil rights. The question of these consequences is considered from the point of view of existence and proper regulation. The author concludes that the legislative regulation of the civil consequences of abuse of civil rights can give rise to a different judicial interpretation. As a result of the performed analysis, the guidelines for the improvement of the legislation and the law enforcement practice of the Republic of Belarus are offered.
6. Alexey Kadurin. Patterns of abuse of civil rights / A. Kadurin // Industrial and commercial law: law journal. – 2015. – № 1. – С. 85–90.
The article is about the development of an integrated methodological approach, which will allow to define whether or not abuse of rights took place, and also to estimate accuracy of doctrinal views about recognition of certain actions as the abuse of rights. The author shows the importance of the analysis of moral values at comprehension of possible abuse of rights, and also reveals nine patterns of abuse of civil rights.
7. Alexey Kadurin. Conscience when defying abuse of civil rights / A. Kadurin // Juridical messenger: law journal. – 2015. – № 1. – С. 74–79.
This article studies what conscience is and what role it plays during the abuse of rights. A thorough research was conducted into traits of character to defy what actions can be signs of possible abuse of civil rights.
8. AlexeyKadurin. Abuse of civil right: definition and features / A. Kadurin // Industrial and commercial law: law journal. – 2016. – № 9. – P. 93–96.
The article is about identifying the essential features of the abuse of civil rights. According to the analysis of various doctrinal positions on what determines the wrongfulness of abuse of civil rights, any form of guilt is typical for abuse of civil rights. The author identifies and justifies the objective and subjective signs of abuse of civil rights.