Volga G. Nikitsenka was born on December, 27.
In 2008 she graduated from Juridical College of the Belorussian State University with honours. In 2008 she entered the Law faculty of the Belorussian State University as a 3rd-year student. In 2010 she became the best student in the nomination "Science" of Law Faculty of the Belarusian State University.
In 2010 she successfully finished the distance course “The foundation of an intellectual property” in WIPO World-wide Academy (Geneva, Switzerland). In the summer of 2010 she participated in Transparency International Summer school on Integrity organized by Transparency International Lithuanian chapter in cooperation with Mykolas Romeris University (Vilnius, Lithuanian), held July, 5-9, 2010.
In 2011 she successfully graduated from Law Faculty of the Belarusian State University. Since 2011 she has been a postgraduate student of the Belarusian State University.
From October, 22 to December, 29, 2012 she raised qualification at the Institute of Civil Service of Academy of Administration on the theme "e-Government (theory and practice)".
She is the participant of more than 30 international and national scientific and scientific-practical conferences, more than 7 legal training, of the 2nd International Summer University (seminar), held by the Belarusian State University, the University Paris Ouest – Nanterre – La Défense, the University of Potsdam.
In 2009 and 2012 she took part in International essay contest for young people, held by The Goi Peace foundation and UNESCO (Tokio, Japan).
She was participator and winner of VII International practical training-school of young legal scholars and specialists in jurisprudence "Legal Innovation in Combating Corruption" in 2012 (Moscow, Russia).
She was a participant of the international educational and training seminars and visits "The legal system of Italy, Austria and Germany. The higher education system and its legal aspects" from January, 28 to February, 5 of 2013.
Her research interests lie in the sphere of Criminal Law (general and specific parts, in particular, offences against public safety).
List of publications:
1. Nikitsenka V. G. The problems of human rights’ realization in favorable environment / Human rights and their significance under the conditions of multipolar revival world: international and interstate aspects. Proceedings of the 3rd international practical scientific conference of students and post-graduate students devoted to the 60th anniversary of the Worldwide Declaration of Human rights. The compilers are S. Aleksev, A. Gavreelov, P. Sakuleen. Kazan, the publishing house of Kazan’s State University, 2008. – P. 385-387.
2. Nikitsenka V. G. A law supreme / Selected thesis of the participants of the 1st International practical scientific forum “The principle of law supreme and human rights”, the science collection, Kiev-Donezk, the publishing house “Nord-Press”, 2009. – P. 26-27.
3. Nikitsenka V. G. On the question of an offence’s subject, which has been foreseen in the 328th article of The Criminal Code of The Republic of Belarus // Lawmaking and application of law in a modern society: the materials to the Int. scientific-practical conference of students and post-graduate students / Minsk, October, 31 – November, 01, 2008 / The drafting committee: G. Shumac (ed.-in-chief) (and others). – Minsk, the Belorussian State University, 2009. – P. 191-193.
4. Nikitsenka V. G. The problems of criminal responsibility of artificial persons.
5. Nikitsenka V. G. Unauthorized access to computer information // Theory and practice of improvement of legislation and law-applying practice: traditions and innovations: the materials of Int. scientific conference of students, bachelors and post-graduate students / Minsk, October, 30 – 31, 2009 / The drafting committee: G. Shumac (ed.-in-chief) (and others). – Minsk, the Belorussian State University, 2010. – P. 189-190.
6. Nikitsenka V. G. The death penalty and the right to life / The proceedings of students' scientific conferences, 2010 / ed. board A. G. Antonov (ed.-in chief). – the Novokuznetsk State Technological Institute of Kuzbass FSIN of Russia, 2010. – P. 46-48.
7. Nikitsenka V. G. The comparative characteristic of the crime “Taking illegal reward” with national criminal legislation of some foreign countries.
8. Nikitsenka V. G. The interrelationship of criminal law and legal nihilism // The problems and perspectives of civil society’s coming into being: The materials of Int. practical scientific conference, May, 20-21, 2010, Mogilev / The educational establishment “Mogilev’s state university of provisions”; drafting committee U. Bubnov (ed.-in-chief), T. Bobkova, I. Pushkin, V. Rogkovskee, V. Judeen. – 2 volumes. – Volume 1. – Mogilev: The educational establishment “Mogilev’s state university of provisions”, 2010. – P. 122-124.
9. Nikitsenka V. G. The historical-legal analysis of creation of “Taking illegal reward’s” corpus delicti / The actual problems of the natural sciences and the humanities in research works of the youth “Rodzinka – 2010” / XII all Ukrainian Int. scientific students’ conference. – Cherkassy, Ukraine, 2010. – P. 113-115.
10. Nikitsenka V. G. Lobbies.
11. Nikitsenka V. G. Criminal law and Christianity: the interaction and mutual connection // Christianity in Europe: a look into the past or the way in the future / Proceedings of the International students’ conference-workshop, Minsk, December, 10-11, 2010 / The compiler: G. N. Petrovskey. – Minsk: Ark, 2010. – P. 264-266.
12. Nikitsenka V. G. Replevin (vindication suit): substantive and procedural aspects.
13. Factual and legal errors in criminal law.
14. .Nikitsenka V. G. Factual and legal errors in criminal law: theoretical aspect
15. Nikitsenka V. G. Comparative characteristics of the crime "Illegal taking of reward" with criminal legislation of foreign countries // Legal education. Civil Society. State Fair. The collection of articles on the results of IV (XI) Int. scientific conference of students and young scientists. – Kemerovo State University. April, 22-23, 2010 / Ed. board N. A. Bydantsev (ed.-in-chief). – Kemerovo, 2010. – P. 204-207.
16. Nikitsenka V. G. Truth in the criminal proceedings / Judicial proceedings in the Russian criminal proceedings: Proceedings of the III Int. practical scientific conference, Saransk, December, 24, 2010. / Ed. board: L. D. Kalinkina, N. R. Muhudinova. – Saransk, 2011. – P. 89-93.
17. Nikitsenka V. G. The history of the development of legislation, which establishes criminal responsibility for banditry // X Int. conference of students and post-graduate students "Actual issues of human rights, people and state"; May, 6-7, 2011 // Thesis of reports. – Lvov: Law Faculty of Lvov State University in the name of Іvan Frank. – 2011. – P. 226-227.
18. Nikitsenka V. G. Problems of criminal and administrative responsibility of legal entities // The first step into science – 2011: Materials of the 1st forum of students’ youth, Minsk, April, 25-29, 2011 / The National Academy of Science; Ed. board: M. Y. Degtyareva (ed.-in-chief) [and others]. – Minsk: Belarus. Navuka, 2011. – P. 160-161.
19. Nikitsenka V. G. Systematization of terrorist crimes and crimes with the signs of terrorization in criminal legislation of the Republic of Belarus // Bulletin of the Belarusian State University. Series 3. History. Philology. Philosophy. Psychology. Political science. Sociology. Economy. Law. – 2012. – № 1. – P. 90-92.
20. Nikitsenka V. G. Classification of terrorism’s types in the theory of criminal law // Bulletin of the Polotsk State University. Series D. Economic and legal sciences. – 2012. – № 6. – P. 210-214.
21. Nikitsenka V. G. Terrorism: social and philosophical analysis // Counteraction to xenophobia, extremism and terrorism in modern society: The proceedings of the Int. practical scientific conference, Sevastopol, March, 28, 2012 / Institute of Economics and Law, the branch of Academy of Labor and Social Relations in Sevastopol; Ed. board: A. N. Ignatova (ed.-in-chief) [and others]. – Simferopol: Krymuchpedgiz, 2012. – P. 578. – On Russian and Ukrainian. – P. 87-91.
22. Nikitsenka V. G. The criminal policy of the Republic of Belarus in the field of counteractiing to terrorism: the problematic aspects and issues of improving // Modernization of the functions of law and state: traditions, attitudes, trends and prospects: The proceedings of Int. practical scientific conference, Kostroma, December, 10-11, 2011: 3 volumes / Law faculty of Kostroma State University of the name of N. A. Nekrasov, Kostroma; the compiler V. V. Gruzdev [and others]. – Kostroma: KSU of the name of N. A. Nekrasov, 2012. – Volume. 2. – P. 239-243.
23. Nikitsenka V. G. The issue of elaborating on the single definition of terrorism in the doctrine of criminal law // Economics and Law: a view of young scientists: The proceedings of Int. students scientific-practical conference, April, 23, 2012: in 2 parts // the Siberian Institute of Business and Management in Samara; Ed. board: B. N. Gerasimov (ed.-in-chief) [and others]. – Samara, 2012. – Part 1. – P. 116-118.
24. Nikitsenka V. G. The significance of the Constitution’s provisions of the Republic of Belarus for creation of national concept on combating terrorism // The values of modern constitutionalism: the 5th Todykovski readings. The proceedings of scientific reports of Int. conference of young scientists, post-graduates and students, September, 28-29, 2012 / National University “Law Academy of Ukraine of the name of Yaroslav the Wise”; Ed. board A. P. Hetman (ed.-in-chief). – Kharkov. Human rights, 2012. – P. 270-271.
25. Nikitsenka V. G. Absenteeism: the legitimacy of legal liability // Electoral campaigns as a form of political activity, the level of legal culture, the legitimation of power: traditions and modernity: Materials of Int. scientific-theoretical conference, October, 29, 2012 / Int. University MILSR, Minsk; Ed. board: A. V. Kuryanovich (ed.-in-chief). – Minsk: Theseus, 2012. – P. 217-219.
26. Nikitsenka V. G. Terrorist act: the forming of the corpus delicti signs in the Soviet criminal law // Legal, economic, social-human sciences: history, modernity and prospects; The proceedings of Int. practical scientific conference, April, 27, 2012 // Legal Academy "Themis", Karaganda, Kazakhstan, ed. board A. D. Dyusembayev (ed.-in-chief). – Karaganda, “Kent” LTDTOO, "Doszhan", 2012. – P. 91-93.
27. Nikitsenka V. G. Computer terrorism: the issues of criminalization // Contribution of young scientists to the development of legal science in Belarus: proceedings of III Int. scientific conference, November, 23, 2012 / National Centre of Legislation and Legal Research of the Republic of Belarus, Minsk, the Republic of Belarus, ed. board V. I. Semenkov (ed.-in-chief). – Minsk, "Biznesofset", 2012. – P. 340-341.
28. Nikitsenka V. G. The system of crimes with features (elements) of terrorizing in the criminal law of the Republic of Belarus // The basic directions of development of criminal law and ways of perfection of Ukrainian legislation concerning criminal responsibility: The proceedings of Int. practical scientific conference, October, 11-12, 2012 / National University “Law Academy of Ukraine of the name of Yaroslav the Wise”; Ed. board: V. Y. Tatsіy (ed.-in-chief). – Kharkov, Law, 2012. – P. 574-577.
29. Nikitsenka V. G. Problems of criminal law’s improvement on counteracting terrorism in the Republic of Belarus // Actual problems of the legal system’s improving at this stage: The proceedings of Intl. practical scientific conference, October, 11-12, 2012, Minsk, the Republic of Belarus; ed. board: S. A. Balashenko (ed.-in-chief). [and others]. – Minsk, Biznesofset, 2012. – P. 201-202.
30. Nikitsenka V. G. International and regional legal criterions for criminalization of terrorism (comparative analysis) / Problems of lawfulness’ and legal order’s strengthening: science, practice, tendencies: The collection of scientific works // Practical scientific center of problems of lawfulness’ and legal order’s strengthening of the General State Prosecutor office of the Republic of Belarus; ed. board: V. M. Khomich (ed.-in-chief). – Minsk, 2012. – Installment № 5. – P. 155-160.
31. Nikitsenka V. G. The problems of juridical constructions’ improvement in Criminal law of the Republic of Belarus concern terrorism and terrorism-related crimes / V. G. Nikitsenka // Legal technique. Legal construction in law-making, implementation, doctrine: p. 2. – 2013. – № 7. – P. 542-544.
32. Nikitsenka V. G. On the criterion of systematization concern terrorism-orientated crimes in the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus (in the co-authorship with A. V. Shiedlovsky) / V. G. Nikitsenka, A. V. Shiedlovsky // Problems of codification of the Criminal Law: history,present and future (dedicated to the 200th anniversary of the Draft of the Penal Code 1813) // Proceedings of the VIII the Russian Congress of criminal law, May, 30-31, 2013; editorial board V. S. Komissarov. – M.; Jurlitinform, 2013. – P. 662-665.
33. Nikitsenka V. G. Terrorism-related crimes and crimes with features (elements) of terrorizing: comparative analysis / V. G. Nikitsenka // Struggle against criminality: against theory and practice: Proceedings of Int. scientific-practical conf., April, 4-5, 2013; ed. E. L. Lasakovich. –Mogilev, the Kuleshov MSY, 2013. – 376 p. – P. 53-54.
34. Nikitsenka V. G. Terrorism-related crimes in Criminal Codes of some foreign countries / V. G. Nikitsenka // Legal science and practice: history and modernity: Proceedings of the 1st Int. practical scientific conf., June, 5, 2013, Ryazan, The RF; ed. I. V. Panchokhin. – Ryazan, the Ryazan branch of the Moscow Institute of Public Administration and Law; publishing house "Concept" (release n. 1). – P. 217-220.
35. Nikitsenka V. G. Legislative clarification of signs of terrorism-related crimes / V. G. Nikitsenka // The contribution of young scientists into the development of legal science in the Republic of Belarus: proceedings of the 4th Int. scientific-practical conf., May, 24, 2013, NCLLR, Minsk, the Republic of Belarus, V. I. Semenkov (ed.-in-chief). – M.: Bisinessoffset, 2013. – P. 263-265.
36. Nikitsenka V. G. Terrorism on the modern stage and ways of improving the provisions of the Agreement on Cooperation of the CIS Member States in the fight against terrorism: Topical issues of crime responsibility: The proceedings of the Int. practical scientific conf., October, 10-11, 2013 / the National University “Law Academy of Ukraine of the name of Yaroslav the Wise”; ed. board: V. Y. Tatsіy (ed.-in-chief). – Kharkov, Law, 2013. – P. 767-770.