Born on November 24th, 1961 in village Vyalikaya Pyarespa (Senno district, Vitsebsk region).
In 1989 graduated from the Law Faculty of the Belarusian State University.
From 1989 to 1992 was a postgraduate student at the Department of Criminal Procedure and Directorate of Public Prosecutions.
Since 1992 works as a lecturer, senior lecturer, associate professor at the Department of Criminal Procedure and Directorate of Public Prosecutions.
Worked as an investigator in Lyozna district prosecutor’s office (Vitsebsk region).
In 1992 defended the doctoral thesis “The suspect’s right to protection in the criminal procedure of the Republic of Belarus” in the Belarusian State University.
In 1997-2001 was a Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Management (Academy of Public Administration under the Aegis of the President of the Republic of Belarus).
In 2001-2010 was a Deputy Head of the Institute of Public Administration (Academy of Public Administration under the Aegis of the President of the Republic of Belarus).
Title: associate professor
Course: Judicial System Organisation
The most notable publications
1. Homich V.M., Soltanovich A.V., Rusetskiy O.V. Drug-related crime (the results of complex analysis). – Minsk, 2010. – 78 p.
2. Judicial system organisation: Coursebook / A.A. Danilevich, L.L. Zaytseva, I.I. Martinovich, A.V. Soltanovich; edited by A.A. Danilevich, I.I. Martinovich. – 2nd edition. – Minsk, 2010. – 464 p.
3. Soltanovich A., Rusetskiy O. Improvement of legislation in the field of recovery and allocation of land plots // Legality and Law Order. – 2009. – № 1.
4. Soltanovich A.V., Grachyov V.I. Some aspects of the legislative regulation of arms trade and ways of its improvement // Legality and Law Order. – 2009. – № 4.
5. Soltanovich A.V. Private interest and public basics in criminal procedure: the need for maximum balance // Problems of Criminology, Forensic Science and Forensic Examination. – Minsk, 2008. – Iss. 2/24. – P. 31-34.
6. Soltanovich A.V. Student science in the Academy: practice and results // Problems of Management. – 2003. – № 3.
Phone: + 375 17 209 55 61