The Study of Political Technologies was created in1993, in 1998 it was reorganized in Laboratory of Political Technologies.
Quantity of employees
The staff includes 3 employees: Head of the laboratory and 2 laboratory assistants.
The basic lines of activity
The main tasks of the laboratory are:
- steady improvement of teaching quality of academic disciplines;
- maintenance of training, teaching and educational process, as well as of scientific and research work;
- teaching students practical skills in the sphere of politics and public administration;
- formation of students' ability to predict the political and strategic analysis;
- carrying out on the basis of laboratory studies on the training simulation of the state and political development;
- working out the strategy of implementation mechanisms of scientific developments in the theory and practice of political technologies into various areas of educational and scientific process of political science;
- creation of a databank on the fundamental questions of political science for further use in the educational process;
- teaching students with the help of new computer technologies.
Head of Political Technologies Laboratory
the address: Minsk, Leningradskaya St, 8
The address: Minsk, Leningradskaya St, 8 - 211